2021 KPMG NIGERIA UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM: Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities by enabling access to education, the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship will sponsor selected indigenous students through their tertiary education.
Applicants must meet the following criteria;
• Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
• Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English)
• Must possess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
• Must already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal institution in Nigeria
• Applicants in 100L and 200L as at time of application will be considered.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 11:59pm, October 8, 2021.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Leave a Comment