Recognizing the importance of international students as a fundamental instrument for the internationalization of the Country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation –
Directorate-General for Public and Cultural Diplomacy, ITA – Italian Trade Agency, and Uni-Italia, with the support of Unioncamere (Italian Chambers of Commerce), and Confindustria (Confederation of Italian Industries), within the framework of the “ Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program, will award a number of scholarships, for the academic year 2022-2023, in favor of international students interested in attending higher education courses in Italy.
Scholarships are awarded for courses of Master’s degree (Laurea Magistrale or Master universitario) at Italian Higher Education Institutes (state-owned institutions or institutions legally recognized by the relevant State authorities) that are part of the “Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program. The program also includes a mandatory internship at selected Italian companies, which are partners of the initiative.
The Program is aimed at increasing cooperation between Italian universities and companies, so as to boost their level of internationalization. It also allows young foreign talents to get their specialization in Italy and to start a working experience in the Italian companies that are part of the Program.
In order to be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must be citizens, effectively living, in one of the
following countries: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Republic of Korea, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam.
Applications may be submitted only by those who meet the following requirements at the time of the
deadline of the Call.
- Applications may only be submitted by those candidates referred to in Articles 1 and 2 who hold the academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent) required to enroll in the chosen Master’s Degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario). Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree.
Students who are currently studying at an Italian university and those who have obtained an Italian University
Degree are not eligible for the IYT Program.
Applicants must have been born on or after January 1st, 1996. Students applying for a scholarship
renewal are excepted from this provision.
- Candidates must submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English.
- Candidates must hold at least a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Candidates who have obtained an English-taught Bachelor’s Degree can submit a certificate issued by their university, stating that English is the language of the courses in that university/course/faculty. This certificate can be accepted as proof of proficiency in English.
- Proof of proficiency in Italian is not mandatory, but will be taken into due consideration in the selection process
Candidates who are granted a scholarship under the “Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program are exempted from the payment of tuition fees except for the Regional Tax for “Diritto allo Studio”, stampduty, any expense regarding accident insurance and/or civil liability, as well as the health insurance policy.
HEALTH AND MEDICAL INSURANCE
Grantees must subscribe a health insurance policy to cover any expenses due to illnesses or accident
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022.
For More Information: