The Seed Transformation Program (STP) is a year-long, part-time intensive leadership program for CEOs/founders of established businesses. Stanford Graduate School of Business faculty and other experts deliver strategy sessions for CEOs and their management teams, in which leaders learn and apply skills, tools, and mindsets to drive growth and innovation. CEOs and their management team members will be challenged to refine their strategy and value proposition, and set a course for scalable growth and impact. During and after the STP, leaders will network with approximately 1,000 entrepreneurs from across Africa and South Asia – joining current and past participants.
Covid policy: The program will include both in-person and online components. Any in-person components may be shifted online if health conditions do not permit in-person delivery. A reliable and strong internet connection will be required to derive maximum value from the program.
- Be a CEO or founder of an established company or market-driven social enterprise
- Lead a company with a strong value proposition and potential to grow, with annual revenue between US $300,000 and US $15 million, and that is registered in Sub-Saharan Africa or South Asia
- Have a management team of at least two people in addition to the CEO or founder
There are no specific educational requirements. We do not require that you take the GMAT or another exam to apply to or qualify for the Seed Transformation Program.
We do not require that you take the TOEFL or another English test to apply to or qualify for the Seed Transformation Program. However, participants must be able to both understand and speak English at a level that allows them to participate fully in this fast-paced program conducted in English.
The CEO or founder and their participating managers should be able to read business materials in English, understand and participate in lectures and class discussions, and engage in small-group discussions. For leaders and teams in French-speaking countries, some of the content is customized to meet the language needs for you and your teams.
- This program is significantly subsidized by donors. In addition, a limited number of scholarships are available to offset travel and other program participation costs for women CEOs/founders, CEOs/founders from smaller markets, and social entrepreneurs. The scholarship application will be made available to applicants who advance to the interview stage, after completing an application.
- Scholarships are limited in number, and awards are based on the financial position of the company, projected travel costs to participate in the STP, and whether the applicant is from an underrepresented group (post-conflict countries, smaller markets, women, social enterprises).
Admission to the Seed Transformation Program is very competitive. An admissions committee will assess all completed applications based on the program’s criteria for admission. The application requires leader and company information, as well as a personal statement.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so we recommend you apply early.
You must fill out and submit the application online. Estimated time to complete: one hour. Applicants have the option to begin, save and return to complete.
Application Deadline: 1 June 2022.
For More Information:
Leave a Comment