The Berlin International University of Applied Sciences, Germany is providing up to 25% of the tuition fee of the undertaken programme at the institution.
Why choose to study at the Berlin International University of Applied Sciences? Berlin International University of Applied Sciences (BI) aims to provide students with a student-centered international and intercultural educational environment to stimulate and develop their intellectual growth, wisdom, and creativity.
- Applicants must submit applications for the bachelor’s program in time for the fall semester.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence and motivation.
- Applicants must hold a German Abitur / Fachabitur or equivalent to meet the German university entrance level requirements.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL ITP – 543
- TOEFL IBT – 74
- IELTS (Academic) – 6 (in each subsection)
- Cambridge FCE – B2
- PTE Academic – 59
- BAU ‘English Language Proficiency Exam’ – 60/100
- IB Diploma - English A or B at HL or SL
- German Abitur after 2011
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mention
Method of Application: Applicants are required to complete their application electronically through the university’s online portal.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022.