The University of Southern Denmark offers the Danish Government Scholarship – supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science – to certain applicants in recognition of the important investment that overseas students make during their education.
The scholarship consists of two parts: a full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
- You must be a non-EU/EEA citizen enrolling in one of the following Master’s programmes in Sønderborg with programme start in September:
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics – both profiles
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics (Sønderborg)
- You must have good academic results
- You must provide all necessary documentation before the application deadline
- You must be proficient in English Language
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Danish Government Scholarships: The scholarship consists of two parts: a full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
Method of Application: Your application must have been submitted no later than February 1 to be considered for a scholarship.
For further information about the scholarship, please contact Student Services.
Application Deadlines: 1st February 2022
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Leave a Comment