Ready to solve fun, challenging problems? Kick Start hosts online rounds throughout the year, giving participants the opportunity to test and grow their coding abilities while getting better acquainted with competitive programming. Participate in one or join them all!
Google Kick Start is a global online coding competition, consisting of three-hour rounds of a variety of algorithmic challenges designed by Google engineers. Participants can compete in one or all online rounds held throughout the year, and will have the opportunity to develop and grow their programming abilities while getting a glimpse into the technical skills needed for a career at Google (top participants may be invited to interview at Google).
- Kick Start offers coders around the world the chance to develop and hone their programming skills through online-hosted competition rounds. The three-hour rounds feature a variety of algorithmic challenges, all developed by Google engineers so that you get a taste of the technical skills needed for a career at Google (the top competitors from our Kick Start rounds may be invited to interview at Google!).
- The rounds are held regularly throughout the year at different times so they are easily accessible to coders everywhere.
- Each Kick Start Round is open to all participants, no pre-qualification needed, so you can try your hand at one or give them all a shot.
- If you are looking for some extra practice, try these low-pressure multi-day practice sessions to learn more about our problems and platform with dedicated Google engineering support to get you ready for the next upcoming Kick Start round.
How it works
- Register for Kick Start once on the Google Kick Starte website and you’ll be set up to compete in any round you’d like!
- When each round is open, the three-hour countdown begins and you’ll compete on our website solving algorithmic and mathematical problems.
- Following the round, you can check out your rankings and the round analysis. If you were a top competitor, you may be contacted by Google for a chance to interview.
For More Information: