BI Norwegian Business School is delighted to announce the Master of Science International Scholarships Bergen to high-potential candidates who want to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The selected students will receive a full tuition fee for two years. Bergen may also include a one-time stipend to help with living expenses in the first semester while enrolled in the BI Norwegian Business School programme.
- Applicants must be International students
- If your first language is not English, and you are not from Norway/Nordics, The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic overall score of 6.5
- TOEFL iBT overall score of 90
- Pearson PTE Academic Overall score of 62
- University of Cambridge exams:
- C1 Advanced (Certificate in Advanced English, CAE) overall score of 176
- C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English, CPE) overall score of 180
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Full tuition fees
Number of Awards:10
Method of Application: Applicants must enroll in the masters degree programme at the university.
Application Deadline: March 1