The University of Queensland – Australia is offering a $28,854 educational fund to exceptional students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
This Ph.D. position is focused on climate finance to accelerate global decarbonization towards a zero-carbon economy. The project aims to identify key bottlenecks in using finance to mitigate climate change and identify practical solutions to overcome challenges. Solutions may include the development of metrics and methodologies and the consideration of a variety of variables including equity considerations in climate change mitigation.
- Applicants must be domestic and international applicants
- Applicants must be going to undertake the PhD degree programme
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $28,854
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies: Ph.D. study programmes in Business and Economics
Method of Application: Students need to start their Ph.D. applications online on the university portal. To apply for the scholarship, students must follow the steps below:
- Select ‘My higher degree is not collaborative.’
- Select ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship.’
- Select ‘Other,’ then ‘Research Project Scholarship’ and type in ‘SHOOT-BEVERIDGE‘ in the ‘Name of scholarship’ field.
- Contact Dr Saphira Rekker ([email protected]) to discuss your suitability for this scholarship
Application Deadline: 31 December 2021
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Leave a Comment