The North Hennepin Community College – USA is awarding an annual scholarship to exceptional students
Why choose to study at the North Hennepin Community College? North Hennepin Community College creates opportunities for students to reach their academic goals, succeed in their chosen professions, and make a difference. The university’s vision is to provide opportunity without limits, learning without end, and achievement beyond expectation.
- Applicants must be international students born outside of the USA.
- Applicants must be F-1 visa students.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.50.
- Applicants are required to have graduated high school.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 61 or higher
- IELTS – 5.5 or higher
- Accuplacer – 800 level
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Admission applications must be submitted via the online application portal of the university.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
Application Deadline: 1st May 2022 and 1st October 2022