The SUNY Polytechnic Institute is awarding scholarship opportunities to cover the cost of study at the Institution.
Why choose to study at the SUNY Polytechnic Institute? SUNY Polytechnic Institute serves as an intellectually vibrant, creative, and stimulating environment for innovation, education, and outreach. It prepares its students to apply basic and applied knowledge to challenges, complexities, and opportunities to advance our modern technological society.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) of 1100 or American College Testing (ACT) Composite score of 22.
- Applicants should generally have a high school average of 85% or higher by U.S. standards to be considered for admission into any undergraduate program.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – Internet-based test score of 90
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – overall band score of 7.0
- PTE Academic (PTE) – Overall score of 65
- Duolingo English Test (DET) – Total Score of 115
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Applicants are required to make an admission application for admission in an undergraduate programme at SUNY.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2022