Imagine Cup Junior 2022 is a global challenge open to students aged 13-18 to empower them to learn about technology and develop a concept or idea to make a difference in their local community and the world around them. It’s a great introduction to technology for students and hopes to inspire students to gain appreciation and insight into new concepts.
Participation in Imagine Cup Junior is through a Team Leader (such as an educator, instructor, parent, or guardian over the age of 18. The 2022 challenge is open for registration now!
Imagine Cup Junior resource pack
Once registered for Imagine Cup Junior, Team Leaders can access all the resources needed to educate students and run a great Imagine Cup Junior challenge. These resources include:
- Beginner’s kit: All-inclusive kit with six 45min lessons, student guides, submission template, judging criteria and rubric.
- Deep learning modules: In-depth content across six technology modules to supplement the beginners kit for more advanced learning including Intro to AI, Machine Learning, AI Applications in Real Life, Deep Learning and Neural Networks, AI for Good and Cybersecurity.
- Team Leader toolkit: Student certificates, social templates, posters, and more to utilize throughout the challenge.
- Judging criteria and rubric.
Team Leaders can also access on-demand AI webinars to help further understand best practices for running Imagine Cup Junior and facilitate additional learning for students.
- Download the resource pack. Incorporate the resources into class curriculum and lesson plans.
- Get students into teams of one through six to develop their idea and build their concept in the PowerPoint submission template.
- Submit projects by May 12, 2022, via the Imagine Cup Junior website.
- Celebrate teams who are crowned global challenge winners, to be announced June 9, 2022.
Application Deadline: May 12, 2022.
For More Information: