ONE Campaign is looking for passionate campaigners to join the 2022 cohort of the ONE Champions program in East Africa.
- This is a voluntary 1-year program where ONE will recruit, train, and support 30 emerging leaders approximately between 18-35 years of age.
- They will champion causes ONE supports at the grassroots, state and county levels in Kenya and Ethiopia.
- The champions need to currently reside and be active in either Kenya or Ethiopia, but can be nationals of any country in Eastern Africa.
- ONE advocates and campaigns on education, gender, health, agriculture and transparency as a means to fight poverty. The program was launched in 2020 with 30 Champions in the region.
ONE Champions will work closely with the ONE East Africa and African Union program team, led by the Regional Director and will work with the direction and support of the ONE Campaigns team to come up with innovative and exciting ways to engage policymakers to secure policy changes and public investments to address poverty in East Africa.
This is a fantastic opportunity to impact your community, country and the world working with highly-visible, mission-driven ONE supporters in an incredible, supportive environment.
- ONE Champions will receive training on how to campaign, pressure decision-makers and engage the media.
- You will have the opportunity to attend ONE events and put your skills into practice in meetings with high-level decision makers.
- A fantastic opportunity and network to make significant impact in your community and the world working with a highly visible, mission-driven organisation in an incredible, supportive environment. Trainings on grassroots campaigning and advocacy
- Gain experience on the practical side of campaigning
- Opportunities to engage with policy makers
- Receive a ONE certificate of appreciation/completion
- Exposure and opportunity to represent ONE at both local and international conferences
Application Deadline: 6 March 2022 (End of Day, EAT).
For More Information: