Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative, and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment? If yes, then you can become a part of the Polaris Bank family! Polaris Bank is in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
· A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HND (Distinction) from an accredited institution.
· Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
· 25 years or younger by December 31, 2022 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
· A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
· Willingness to work in any part of the country.
Method of Application
If you satisfy ALL the criteria,
· Log on to the application portal
· Fill in your details via the portal, select the vacancy and submit your application
· Application closes Monday March 28, 2022.
Please note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: March 28th 2022
Leave a Comment