The Royal College of Art is providing a full tuition fees scholarship program to the high achieving candidate for the academic year 2022/2023.
Why would you like to study at the Royal College of Art? Candidates have the opportunity to improve and expand their abilities while attending this university through a comprehensive programme. It provides students with the greatest possible experience as well as the necessary skills to succeed in their future employment. It has highly trained staff and provides quality education in various fields.
- You must hold an offer to study on a full-time taught master’s degree at the RCA.
- You must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- RCA’s minimum requirements, students who need a Student Visa for their studies at the RCA, will need to show that they have met Home Office’s minimum requirements for entry clearance.
- You must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation, and curriculum vitae.
- You will need to demonstrate that you have a reasonable knowledge of the English language.
- You need to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades and meet the entry requirements of the university.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters degree
Value of Awards: Full tuition fee
Number of Awards: One
Method of Application: In order to be considered for this scholarship, you first need to apply for the MA programme and complete the application through the online application portal. Once you have submitted your programme application, email [email protected] to register your interest in the scholarship.