The Saint Joseph’s University – USA is awarding the Theatre Company Scholarships to applicants who have outstanding academic and achievement records and are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The university provides students with the best career opportunities to learn academic skills, transparency, self-discipline, decision-making, and tools to help them achieve their academic objectives.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic and achievement records.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or recognized equivalent for admission to Saint Joseph’s University.
- Applicants need to meet the English language requirements for the program.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: Educational fund
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application: Applicants are required to apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at Saint Joseph’s University. After that, applicants can apply for the award.
Applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Two letters of recommendation from outside your immediate family
- One letter assessing your academic ability
- One letter attesting to after-school involvement
- Homeschool transcript
- Standardized test scores (ACT or SAT)
- Course outlines or syllabi
Application Deadline: February 1
For More Information, Visit The Official Website