For the fourth year in a row, VivaTech, in partnership with 50inTech, launches the Female Founder Challenge (FFC) with two main objectives:
(1) facilitate VC-startup meetings to accelerate the financing of women-led startups
(2) urge VC funds to commit to more gender equality at all levels
- If you are a self-identifying woman founder, co-founder, CEO or co-CEO of a global startup in the process of raising funds (be it seed, series A, B, C or beyond) wanting to expand your network then the FFC is for you.
- Viva Tech knows how difficult it can be to gain access to global investors and make those critical connections. You don’t have access to global investors or your lack investor connections?
This Challenge offers you a unique opportunity to master your investor pitch, get exclusive access to investors and get a great visibility during an hybrid event open to a diverse audience.
The Challenge includes an online bootcamp on fundraising, 1:1 meetings with investors (Office Hours), a guided tour of VivaTech, an afterwork with women executives and VC, a pitch contest and an award ceremony.
- Pitch your solution in front of a jury of top VCs and investors
- 1:1 appointments with VC during Office Hours
- A Startup Corner digital package for VivaTech 2022
- 2 free Startup Full Passes for Viva Technology Event 2022
- Visibility on Viva Technology Event
- A private meeting with the FFC’s high-level VC jury
- A speaking opportunity with Maddyness (at the discretion of the editorial staff)
- Mentoring sessions on fundraising
- A startup booth at VivaTech 2023
Relevance, originality and innovation level of the tech solution compared to existing alternatives
Feasibility, realism and viability (technical, economic and environmental) of implementing the solution
Profile of the founder(s) and co-founder(s), ability to lead the project to success, hard and soft skills of the operational team
Demonstrated traction and product-market fit
– 2 FEBRUARY: Launch the Challenge
– 18 MARCH: Application deadline
– 18 APRIL : Top 30 official Release
– 4 MAY: Online bootcamp and announcement of the 5 Finalists
– 17 JUNE: Pitch contest and the Award CeremonyFinalist-VC appointments and an afterwork
Application Deadline: March 18th, 2022
For More Information: