The Young Global Changers (YGC) are individuals with innovative ideas on how to make this world a better place. They must have developed a project or an initiative to turn these ideas into action.
The Young Global Changers program brings together these young people from around the world who are working towards a global paradigm shift, combining their talents and together becoming a strong voice for change.
Since 2017, the Young Global Changers program has attracted over 350 students and young professionals from more than 110 different countries to participate in the Global Solutions Summit and to attend the Global Solutions Summer School.
- Young entrepreneurs or innovators who have started or are involved in a leading role in a social enterprise that aims at aligning economic activity with environmental sustainability and social prosperity.
- Young business leaders aiming at changing “business as usual” from the inside (“intrapreneurs”).
- Young non-profit actors, community organizers, advocacy leaders, campaigners, or implementers of social, economic, or environmental change on a local, regional or even on the global level.
- The project, business or initiative that you apply with needs to aim at recoupling, i.e. a better alignment of economic or political activities with social well-being and environmental sustainability.
- The applicant should have a leading position in the project/initiative they are applying with. (e.g. founder, co-founder, project-lead, initiator or a similar role.)
- The applicant needs to be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Applicants need to be willing and motivated to become active members of a global network which aims at bringing about lasting global change.
All eligible applicants will…
- Become members of the extended YGC network
- Receive invitations to GSI events, workshops, contribute to on-going discussions and more.
The scholarship includes the following:
- Travel expenses to and from Berlin**
- Accommodation for the time of the Global Solutions Summit (three nights, March 27-30, 2022)***
- Free admission to the Global Solutions Summit 2022
- Networking opportunities with great minds from academia, business, politics & civil society
- Access to an exclusive global network of like-minded Young Global Changers
- Possibilities for further engagement
*Please note that all expenses must be paid upfront and will be reimbursed within 6 weeks after the Global Solutions Summit. Do bear in mind that participants are responsible for submitting reimbursement claims. Currency fluctuations may lead to small changes in the total amount reimbursed.
- Become a 2022 Yong Global Changer
- Present your project on the Global Solutions website
- Connect with cangemakers & experts
- Receive invitations to events and collaborative projects
Finalists: 10 Finalists
- Receive scholarship to participate in the Global Solutions Summit 2022!
- Present your project in front of a jury and international audience
- Exclusive networking opportunities
3 Award Winners
- Prize: 5,000 Euros
- Prize: 2,000 Euros
- Prize: 1,000 Euros
NOVEMBER 24, 2021:
JANUARY 05, 2022:
JANUARY 26, 2022:
FEBRUARY 16, 2022:
MARCH 28 – 29, 2022:
Application Deadline: January 5th 2022
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage
Leave a Comment