The Embassy of France in Nigeria is launching a new scholarship program to finance a Masters degree in a French university for the academic year 2023/2024. Five grants will be awarded to the laureates wanting to pursue studies related to Computer science.
This program is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research, and implemented by the French Embassy and Campus France Nigeria.
Fields of study:
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Interaction
- Optics, Image, Vision & Multimedia
- Have Nigerian nationality and reside in Nigeria
- Be fully committed to take up a course of study in France for the academic year from September/October 2023/2024
- Be up to 35 years old
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in science/engineering/technology
- Have completed National Service
- French proficiency is not a requirement for application
- Copy of your international passport data page (valid for a minimum of two (2) years)
- Detailed CV
- Personal statement
- Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent
- Undergraduate transcript
- Recommendation letter from your university (not mandatory but strongly recommended)
- The call for applications is open between March 17th 2023 and April 16th 2023 at 11:59pm Nigeria time.
- March 17th: A webinar will provide students will all the useful information to prepare their applications
- April 16th: Deadline for applications
- May 8th 2023: Interview of the eligible candidates
- May 17th 2023: Results and guidance to host university in France
- September/October 2023: Departure to France
Applicants are to note that information on the France Nigeria Scholarship Programme can only be obtained in our Campus France Nigeria offices in Lagos and Abuja. This particular application does not attract any processing fee.
For More Information:
Application Deadline: April 16th, 2023.
Leave a Comment