Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships give talented students from anywhere in the Commonwealth countries the opportunity to gain a degree, while developing new skills, experiencing life in another country, and building their global networks.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
- Applicants must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level.
- Applicants need to provide proof of English language ability if English is not your first language.
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth countries
Value of Award: Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships offer a life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration in unique environments across the globe
Award allowances include:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses (stipend) for the duration of the award
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
Duration of Programme: 2 years
Number of Awards: 9
Method of Application: Before submitting an application, please review the available courses and entry requirements above – in addition to the application guidance. For more information, please read the FAQs.
If you already have a MyACU account, you can access the grant application form here.
If you do not already have a MyACU account, please ensure that you first register for an account here and then follow the instructions in the registration email to log in to the system before accessing the application form.
Application Deadline: 24th May 2023
Leave a Comment