This is to bring to your notice the application window for Accessible Needs Support Grant at Solent University, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Accessible Needs Support Grant at Solent University, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants are eligible
This is a non-repayable award for students who need to pay for a diagnostic evaluation, a DSA payment, a charge for medical documentation, and the Blue Badge student parking program.
Also Apply: Richard Hart Bursary at the UWE Bristol, UK 2023-24
Please be aware that we cannot fully cover your fees; this is only a contribution.
Application deadline is June 23, 2023.
Accessible Needs Support Grant at Solent University, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Bursaries from £1,000 to £5,000 are available.
- packages for focused sports services
- packages for specific, customized athlete services
Accessible Needs Support Grant at Solent University, UK 2023-24 is for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Accessible Needs Support Grant at Solent University, UK 2023-24:
- Students who are enrolled full-time or part-time in the UK or an eligible member of the EU* who are receiving the maximum amount of an undergraduate maintenance loan or a postgraduate loan for the academic year 2022–2023 and have already received the first installment.
- International, Channel Island, IOM, and apprentice applicants are not permitted.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Those interested in this bursary should submit an application through the applicant site for September 2023/24 admission. To log in, you’ll need your applicant username and password.
- The outcome of your application will be sent to you by email to your university account. Within two to three working weeks following submission, a decision should be made.
- Once you’ve scheduled your diagnostic evaluation, send an email to [email protected] with the date of the evaluation and an update on your attendance.
- After your assessment is paid by BACS into your UK bank account (which you must supply, as indicated on the application form), the cash will be issued to you.
- Call 023 8201 5200 or send an email to [email protected] if you have any questions.
Please click the Accessible Needs Support Grant at Solent University, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Accessible Needs Support Grant at Solent University, UK
- It is an Undergraduate and Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Solent University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here