This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Accommodation Support Scholarships at Federation University, Australia 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Accommodation Support Scholarships at Federation University, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Federation University
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible
Federation University is actively giving International Student Accommodation Support Scholarships to enable students to pursue a higher degree program in Australia.
The purpose of the bursary is to encourage potential international students to enroll in the university’s undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs.
Application deadline is open.
The Accommodation Support Scholarships at Federation University, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The chosen scholar will be awarded AUD 2,000 per semester for a total of two semesters. (A total value of $4,000 AUD each year.) This is not a full-fledged housing scholarship; rather, it is intended to assist students who opt to live in University accommodation in Victoria. There will be additional expenses for lodging.
The Accommodation Support Scholarships at Federation University, Australia 2023-24, is primarily for undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Accommodation Support Scholarships at Federation University, Australia 2023-24:
- be a new overseas student starting studies in Australia in 2022; have a Federation University Confirmation of Enrolment (COE); be enrolled in an approved program (excluding OS exchange and Study Abroad);
- be a student at Federation University Australia, which has campuses in Ballarat, Gippsland, and Berwick.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Accommodation Support Scholarships at Federation University, Australia 2023-24:
- Students must apply for admission through either the university’s or VTAC’s portals. When applying for a program at Federation University Australia, applicants are automatically assessed for the scholarships.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Copies of your educational institution’s degrees, diplomas, or certificates (s)
- Academic transcripts are documents that are produced by a school or university (s)
- a copy of your passport and a copy of your current Australian visa
- CoEs (Confirmation of Enrolment) from your Australian studies (if any)
- Form for Research Proposal, Additional Details Form, or Audition/Interview Application
- Letters from schools or businesses, a statement of purpose, or your CV/resume, among other papers
- Admission Standards: Applicants must meet the university’s admission requirements.
- For enrollment into a Federation University Australia program, applicants must meet the minimal English Language Requirements.
Please click the Accommodation Support Scholarships at Federation University, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here