The University of Glasgow is offering 10 scholarships for International students or staff from their partners in Africa and the Caribbean starting a taught programme in any discipline for academic session 2022/23. The scholarship is a full tuition fee waiver.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- Demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a UK 1st Class Honours;
- Hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught Masters programme for September 2022;
- Have International fee status;
- Be a student or member of staff at one of the University partners in either region;
- Be nominated by a member of staff at one of the University partners in either region.
Eligible Countries: African Countries
Method of Application:
- Applicants must complete an application form be considered for the scholarship, only offer holders will be able to apply.
- Applicants must upload a completed nomination form from a member of staff at a partner institution as part of the application.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2022