Charles Sturt University is currently providing International scholarships for high-performing students to complete their education in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
Why choose to study at Charles Sturt University? When you study in Australia at Charles Sturt University, you get an internationally recognized qualification and open up opportunities for your dream career across the world. Choose from our range of study locations in vibrant regional cities and selected courses in capital cities.
- Applicants must take admission at the university.
- Applicants must be international or Australian citizens.
- Applicants must read all the entry requirements before applying to the university.
- Applicants must follow all the English language requirements; IELTS 6
Application Deadline: 2 February 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $10,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Bachelor of Health & Rehabilitation Science
- Bachelor of Health Science (Food & Nutrition)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Mental Health)
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine
- Bachelor of Human Services (with specializations)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Dental Science
- Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (with specializations)
- Bachelor of Oral Health (Therapy & Hygiene)
- Bachelor of Psychology offered by the university
Method of Application: Applicants must take admission at the university. After that, they can apply for International scholarships.