This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Ann C. and Charles F. Goodno Scholarship at North Carolina State University, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Ann C. and Charles F. Goodno Scholarship at North Carolina State University, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and graduate applicants are eligible
This grant was created to help NC State students who have strong academic records and pressing financial needs. We are honored to honor your academic achievement with this prestigious award and wish you the best of luck as you pursue your education at NC State University.
Also Apply: Cascadia College Global Achievement Scholarships, USA 2023-24
Application deadline is August 31, 2023.
Ann C. and Charles F. Goodno Scholarship at North Carolina State University, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- 50% of the cost of tuition
Ann C. and Charles F. Goodno Scholarship at North Carolina State University, USA 2023-24 is for Undergraduate and graduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Ann C. and Charles F. Goodno Scholarship at North Carolina State University, USA 2023-24:
- Having must be a student at the College of Sciences. residents of North Carolina who have the highest financial need and intellectual merit.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress. You may not be eligible to receive another major University award concurrently with this award. Your total awards, including the scholarship, cannot exceed the cost of attendance. Demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA (apply by the university deadline each year).
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- You will be automatically considered based on your completed General Application. To complete the General Application, please sign in.
Please click the Ann C. and Charles F. Goodno Scholarship at North Carolina State University, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Ann C. and Charles F. Goodno Scholarship at North Carolina State University, USA
- It is an Undergraduate and graduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by North Carolina State University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here