The University of London will award the selected candidates 30% tuition fee bursary towards the tuition fees of the Global MBA programm undertaken. Apply for bursary University of London
Why choose to study at the University of London? The University of London aims to transform people’s lives through education. It is driven by a commitment to diversity, inclusion and access and a belief in their power to create new ways of knowing. The university has always strived to deliver innovative training and postgraduate education for the new world of research and work.
- Applicants must be from a country listed in the Band A countries list.
- Applicants must be new students.
- Applicants must be registering for the July and October 2022 intake.
- Applicants must have a second-class honours bachelor degree or equivalent from an acceptable institution and minimum three years’ work experience in a managerial role (within the past five years).
- Applicants are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS: at least 6.5 overall, with 6.0 in the written test
- TOEFL iBT: at least 92 overall, with 22+ in reading and writing and 20+ in speaking and listening
- Pearson Test (Academic): at least 59 overall, with 59+ in reading and writing and 54+ in speaking and listening
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (grade C or above)
- Duolingo: must achieve an overall score of at least 120
- Apply for bursary University of London
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: You do not need to apply for the bursary, it will be automatically applied at registration.
Application Deadline: 12th September, 2022.