The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce one Award of £2,500 for a student applying for entry to a degree programme at the University starting September 2022 and who is currently studying at any Bellerbys College.
These are joint awards with our partner Bellerbys College and will be awarded to the highest performing academic and attendance students starting their University of Birmingham programme in 2022/23 and will be deducted from the first year tuition fees only.
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2022. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be studying at Bellerbys College.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2022 (the Award cannot be deferred).
Application Deadline: May 27, 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: £2,500
Number of Awards: One
Eligible Field of Studies: Any undergraduate degree in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
Method of Application: If you are interested to apply for this grant, then go ahead and take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can download the application form and you can complete the attached application form and send it through to [email protected] for the opportunity.