This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Bright Spark Scholarship at University of East Anglia, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Bright Spark Scholarship at University of East Anglia, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Your diligence prior to enrolling in college is rewarded with the Bright Spark award. We’re seeking for a research topic that fits with one of UEA’s research themes in addition to high grades (see prerequisites below).
Also Apply: Music Centre Award at the University of East Anglia, UK 2023-24
We are primarily seeking to see if your study connects to any of the degree courses from any one of the four faculties at UEA: Arts and Humanities, Medicine and Health, Social Sciences, and Science. However, because our research spans a wide range of issues, this may not be the case. To connect your study to the application, have a look at our research site for a list of the subjects we are currently investigating.
Application deadline is June 8, 2023.
Bright Spark Scholarship at University of East Anglia, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Scholarship value is £3000.
The Bright Spark Scholarship at University of East Anglia, UK 2023-24 is for Undergraduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Bright Spark Scholarship at University of East Anglia, UK 2023-24:
- ABB at A level plus A in the EPQ, DDM in the BTEC Extended Diploma (3 A-level equivalent), or 9 research units on your Access to Higher Education diploma, 32 IB points plus B in the Extended Essay, or Equivalent qualifications, including a combination of qualifications (see terms and conditions for full details of accepted qualifications)
- ABB at A level plus ENSF PDP Gold Award, or – DDM in the BTEC Extended Diploma (3 A-level equivalent) with ENSF PDP Gold Award (If you choose the following option on the application form: The Gold Award for Personal Development from the East Norfolk 6th Form College)
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Please be aware that persons requesting postponed entrance are not eligible for this award.
- Simply fill out the application form below if you satisfy the requirements and want to be considered for a Bright Spark Scholarship.
Please click the Bright Spark Scholarship at University of East Anglia, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Bright Spark Scholarship at University of East Anglia, UK
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the University of East Anglia
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here