Bright Sparks Singapore and GIC are offering scholarship opportunities to students who are seeking to pursue a degree program at at any Singaporean institute.
The organization will provide the successfully selected candidates the following benefits:
- All tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly living allowance
- One time pre? studies allowance for warm clothing, settling? in, etc.
- Return economy airfare
- Opportunities for sponsorship of student exchange, summer programmes, and foreign language studies
- Internships during the second year of study
- Sponsorship for Masters upon approval by management
- Applicants must be international applicants.
- Applicants must have good academic results from their previous education.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements of their respective institutes. TOEFL, IELTS, etc are commonly accepted tests.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: Students can apply for a degree programme in any discipline excluding dentistry and medicine in a Singaporean institute of choice.
Method of Application: Applicants can apply for admission at the desired university or institute via its individual application portal. Then, to apply for this scholarship, students can log in to the BrightSparks portal.
Application Deadline: Scholarship applications for the 2022 intake in ongoing.