The British School of Fashion scholarship is open to candidates applying to study on fashion programmes at GCU London starting in September 2021 and January 2022. The scholarship will provide successful students with vital support for course fees.
- Applicants must be applying to study on fashion programmes at GCU London starting in January 2022.
- Applicants must be able to cover their living costs in line with the UKVI requirements when applying for a Visa.
- Applicants must have a relevant UK honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent).
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 54
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE)- C
- ISE – Pass level 3rd
Application Deadline: 12th November 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £5,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies: Students can apply to take up MBA Luxury Brand Management, MSc Luxury BrandMarketing, or MSc Fashion and Lifestyle Marketing at GCU.
Method of Application: The applicants are required to submit an admission application for a full time through the university portal. Then, the students need to apply for the scholarship by logging in here.