This is to bring to your notice the application window for Carnegie Fellowship Programme for African Diaspora, Canada & USA 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Carnegie Fellowship Programme for African Diaspora, Canada & USA 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses by Carnagie Council
- International Students are eligible
- All Postgraduate applicants are eligible
The purpose of the Carnegie Council is to enliven and direct discourse while educating the public on moral decisions in global issues. Since Andrew Carnegie founded us a century ago, we have ranked among the leading producers of unbiased educational materials on global ethics that are utilized by professionals, journalists, teachers, students, and the general public.
The Carnegie Council is a 501(c)(3) organization. The public education initiatives of the Carnegie Council seek to increase the visibility and accessibility of the moral aspects of global issues for students and academics.
Application deadline is September 30, 2022
The Carnegie Fellowship Programme for African Diaspora, Canada & USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- A daily stipend of $150
- Visa fees (if required)
- health insurance coverage in addition
- the expense of a round-trip international flight as well as ground transportation from the scholar’s house to the airport in North America
- Possibilities to submit an application for additional funds to cover knowledge-generating activities and workshop attendance.
Carnegie Fellowship Programme for African Diaspora, Canada & USA 2022-23 is primarily for Postgraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Carnegie Fellowship Programme for African Diaspora, Canada & USA 2022-23
- have a passport with biographical information indicating they were born in an African nation; are American or Canadian citizens;
- possess a terminal degree; and work for a college or institution that has earned accreditation.
- Any academic status is acceptable for scholars, but postdocs are not permitted.
- Scholars submit personal statements along with details about their academic backgrounds, areas of specialization, and previous employment. A letter of reference from the scholar’s current institution’s dean (or from an administrator of equal or higher level) is necessary.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Apply at Carnegie Council through the link below.
- Visit Review Process and Criteria and How to Apply for African Institutions for additional details on the program’s operation.
- If you have any questions, email [email protected]
Please click the Carnegie Fellowship Programme for African Diaspora, Canada & USA 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Carnegie Fellowship Programme for African Diaspora, Canada & USA?
- It is a Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Carnegie Council
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here