The Zhejiang University is currently awarding a full or partial scholarship for all the admitted students. This scholarship opportunity will cover the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with proper moral conduct, in good health with no infectious disease or any physical or mental diseases that may affect the regular study.
- Applicants must be valid foreign passport holders and have graduated from high school and be under 25.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must have an HSK certificate.
- Applicants should provide an English language test (e.g., TOEFL/IELTS/OTHER).
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Graduate
Value of Award: Full or partial
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country. Choose Zhejiang University as your target university. All the applicants for CSC scholarship- Bilateral Programs should visit the Online Application System for International Students, Zhejiang University and fill in the complete information.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by the beginning of April each year.