The Griffith University – Australia is providing students an amount valued at $6,000 to support their academics at the Institution.
The award is open for brilliant overseas students who will take part in one of the given programme Bachelor of Science (Honours), Honours year of the Bachelor of Science Advanced (Honours), Honours year of the Bachelor of Engineering.
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or International Student
- Be undertaking a research topic within the Coastal and Marine Research Centre
- need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- required to need the entry requirements of a law degree at GU.
Application Deadline: 14 February 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor degree
Value of Awards: $6,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Bachelor degree in one of the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) 2125
- Honours year of the Bachelor of Science Advanced (Honours) 1330
- Honours year of the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) 1542
Method of Application: You are advised to be registered as a full-time bachelor’s degree student at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can apply for the grant by the given link: https://www.griffith.edu.au/scholarships/before-you-apply.
- Personal statement: To give yourself the best chance, we recommend you complete the following personal statement; however, all statements you complete will be considered:
- Career goals and aims: Detail your career goals and aims following completion of your honours studies.
- Supporting documentation: You must upload the following in the supporting documentation section.
- Curriculum VT (CV): Upload your current CV or resume.
- Other: Please complete the Honours Supervisor Approval Form and have your Coastal and Marine Research Centre supervisor, who has agreed to supervise your research, sign the form.
- Other: If your undergraduate degree was not completed at Griffith University, upload a copy of your transcript.