The Commencing Offshore Student Scholarship provides commencing international students studying overseas with a 20% reduction in tuition fees while they are unable to travel to Australia for study due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
- Applicants must be first-time UG or PG applicants at UTAS.
- Applicants must be offshore international students.
- Applicants are required to meet the general admission requirements of the university.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 76
- PTE – 50
- CAE- Grade C
- CPE – Grade C
- Cambridge BCE – Grade C
- UTAS English for Academic Purposes – 60%
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor or Postgraduate
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application: International students are required to log in to the university portal and submit their admission applications. There is no separate application required for the opportunity, all applicants will be considered.