This is to bring to your notice the application window for the DAAD University Winter Courses for International Graduate Students, Germany 2024
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the DAAD University Winter Courses for International Graduate Students, Germany 2023-24
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- language and regional studies courses that are offered by state or state-recognised German universities and affiliated language schools
- For full details about the course, click here.
- International students students are eligible
- All graduate applicants are eligible
This scholarship program is intended for undergraduates, recent graduates, and postdoctoral applicants. It aims to assist pupils in enhancing their general language proficiency in German as well as their understanding of German regional and cultural studies.
Attention: It is not permissible to apply to both the University Winter Courses Online for Foreign Students and Graduates program and this program at the same time. If you do, you will be disqualified from both application processes.
- Application deadline is August 13, 2023.
DAAD University Winter Courses for International Graduate Students, Germany 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- language and regional studies courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Scholarship payment of 2,151 euros made once only
- payment of a travel allowance particular to a nation
- Benefits of health, accident, and liability insurance
- The aforementioned scholarship perks (including the travel reimbursement) cannot be transferred to another country.
- The language course provider often immediately deducts the course fees and housing costs from the scholarship benefits so that the scholarship holder “only” receives the difference between the course charge and the full amount.
DAAD University Winter Courses for International Graduate Students, Germany 2023-24 is for graduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the DAAD University Winter Courses for International Graduate Students, Germany 2023-24:
- Students, recent graduates, and doctorate candidates in any academic area are all eligible to apply.
- When the scholarship term begins, undergraduate students must have finished at least two academic years.
- If they enroll in a postgraduate study program right after receiving their undergraduate degree, students who are in their last year of a study program are eligible to apply. As proof, kindly provide a letter of confirmation from your university.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Translations, certifications, proof of credits, and certificates may be supplied in unauthenticated form. At any point throughout the application process, the DAAD Head Office in Bonn maintains the right to ask for verified copies of the submitted papers.
- DAAD Portal documents that need to be uploaded:
- application form online
- Table-formatted full curriculum vitae in German
- Motivational letter (in German)
- College-level students: a translated version of the school transcript in either German or English
- For PhD candidates and graduate students: a copy of the most recent university degree certificate, translated into either German or English.
- Proof of credits for all university exams, including a breakdown of grading scales (in German or English), along with final grades translation
- Language diplomas (if relevant, with translation into German or English)
- Other records you believe would be relevant to your application (such as job certificates or confirmation of placements)
- Please use the DAAD Portal to submit your application online.
Please click the DAAD University Winter Courses for International Graduate Students, Germany 2024 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
DAAD University Winter Courses for International Graduate Students, Germany
- DAAD University Winter Courses is a graduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by state or state-recognised German universities and affiliated language schools
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here