Do you want to study in Australia? Application for the Deakin STEM Scholarship to Study in Australia is now open to high performing students who wish to enroll at the University.
The Deakin STEM scholarship will provide funding for students in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) courses. The program aims to financially supports students who have dreams but are facing financial challenges.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Deakin University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Name of Institution(s): Deakin University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: 20% of International Fees
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Interested applicants must ensure they meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be citizen from Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka or Vietnam.
- Candidates must be a new student who commences their course at Deakin anytime up until Trimester 3, 2026.
- Meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- Applicants must maintain a weighted average mark (WAM) of least 65% during each previous year of study at Deakin AND have at least 8 credit points to complete in your course (only relevant if you are a student readmitting to Deakin).
- Candidates must be studying a Deakin undergraduate or postgraduate coursework (including honours) from the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment (SEBE).
- Not be commencing a course on the FutureLearn platform.
- Applicants must achieve the relevant scores for your current program.
Applicants intrested in the Deakin STEM scholarship should first apply for an eligible course at the university and will automatically assessed for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Not specified