Brunel University London is awarding a £2,000 scholarship opportunity to students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship is only available to full-time international students and will only be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to meeting progression requirements.
- Applicants must receive an offer to study one of the above programs starting in September 2022.
- Applicants must be classed as overseas fee-paying students based on the UK government regulations.
- Applicants must receive an Unconditional Firm offer of a place by the time Scholarships are confirmed in September.
- Applicants must have a high school or bachelor’s degree with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Applicants must be proficient in English language
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
Value of Award: £2,000 fee waiver
Number of Awards: 70
Eligible Field of Studies: BEng Computer Systems Engineering, BEng/MEng Electronic, and Electrical Engineering, MSc Sustainable Electrical Power, MSc Wireless and Computer Communications Engineering, MSc Electric Vehicle Engineering
Method of Application: To apply, applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. There is no separate application for this award.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received until early August 2022
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Leave a Comment