The University of Lincoln is awarding a scholarship amount of £5,000 to the selected students for the first year of study of their chosen course under the scholarship program.
The main purpose of this award is to provide financial support to dazzling aspirants applying for an undergraduate, postgraduate, postgraduate (Research) degree program at the University of Lincoln in the United Kingdom.
- Hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time undergraduate, postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme commencing in 2022/23. Students intending to join a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme require a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent in a recognised bachelor’s degree in order to be eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are required to hold a relevant bachelor’s degree to be admitted for a postgraduate course.
- Applicants are required to provide the results of the following English language proficiency test results.
- For programmes commencing in January/February 2022:
Friday 17 December 2021
- For programmes commencing in September/October 2022:
Friday 15 July 2022
- For programmes commencing in January/February 2023:
Eligible Countries: Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, and Cyprus.
Type: Postgraduate (Research), Postgraduate (Taught), and Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: £5,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Students must create an account and log in through the online portal of the university to apply. Students will automatically be considered for the Vietnam Scholarship once they have submitted their application to study at the University of Lincoln.