This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Diploma to Degree Pathway Scholarships at the University of Technology Sydney, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Diploma to Degree Pathway Scholarships at the University of Technology Sydney, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- International students students are eligible
- All Diploma applicants are eligible
The institution of Technology Sydney (UTS), a public research institution founded in 1988, is renowned for its possibilities for education, research, and innovation. It provides programs that are tailored for professions in a variety of fields, as well as a dynamic and safe environment on campus and a campus life that is culturally diverse.
Also Apply: Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships, Australia 2023-24
Why enroll in a course at the University of Technology Sydney? UTS is a comprehensive and forward-thinking institution with a solid track record of distinction in both teaching and research. Students can choose from a wide range of degree programs and courses that are relevant to their careers, as well as instruction that is practice-based and offered in top-notch facilities.
- Application deadline is December 31, 2023.
Diploma to Degree Pathway Scholarships at the University of Technology Sydney, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Technology Sydney will allow you to save 20% on UTS tuition fees for up to four years.
Diploma to Degree Pathway Scholarships at the University of Technology Sydney, Australia 2023-24 is for diploma applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Diploma to Degree Pathway Scholarships at the University of Technology Sydney, Australia 2023-24:
- Continually enroll at UTS full-time as an international student (not an Australian, New Zealander, or permanent resident of Australia);
- Be a citizen of the P.R. China;
- Meet UTS admission requirements for the chosen UTS undergraduate coursework program;
- Successfully complete a UTS College diploma and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification; and begin studies in a UTS undergraduate degree that directly articulates from their UTS undergraduate degree.
- Must not:
- You must be a government-sponsored student and enrolled in a UTS online or distance-learning program, or you must be the beneficiary of another UTS foreign scholarship, grant, or member of the UTS Alumni Advantage Program for the term of this award.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- There is no need to submit a separate application for this scholarship because it will be considered when applicants submit their applications to study at UTS College. After receiving the Letter of Offer from UTS College and UTS, the conditional scholarship offer letter will be delivered.
- Supporting records: The university must receive copies of your curriculum vitae, passport name page, and academic transcripts.
- Admission requirements: Applicants must attach documents of their prior academic credentials in order to be admitted to the diploma degree program.
- Candidates must meet the English language requirement criterion in order to enroll in university.
Please click the Diploma to Degree Pathway Scholarships at the University of Technology Sydney, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Diploma to Degree Pathway Scholarships at the University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- It is a diploma position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by University of Technology Sydney
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here