The University of Wisconsin is offering the selected students $6,000 per year towards any undertaken undergraduate or graduate programme. Students must possess an F1 Visa, be attending full-time, and be in a degree-seeking program to be eligible for the scholarships.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 or 3.7 or greater.
- Applicants must possess an F1 Visa, attend full-time, and be in a degree-seeking programme.
- Applicants must be 17 years and above and Rank in the upper 50th percentile of their high school class or have a relevant bachelor’s degree with a high GPA.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 71 (internet-based)
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- An ACT English subscore of 23 or higher
- Minimum EIKEN score of 2304
- Minimum GTEC score of 1140
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: $6,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Method of Application; Applicants can head to the application portal of the university to submit an admission application. All international students that apply will automatically be considered.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2022