This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Douglass Family Bursary at MacEwan University, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Douglass Family Bursary at MacEwan University, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- International students students are eligible
- All foundation and undergraduate applicants are eligible
Consider studying at MacEwan University for an authentic Canadian post-secondary experience. Opting to attend a university far from your home is a thrilling and courageous choice. Not only will you gain knowledge in your chosen field of interest, but you will also have the opportunity to explore the world, immerse in a new culture, and grow personally.
At MacEwan University, you’ll discover a nurturing atmosphere both inside and outside the classroom, enabling you to excel academically, reach your full potential, and make the most of your university journey.
- Application deadline status is January 5, 2024.
Douglass Family Bursary at MacEwan University, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The scholarship is valued at 1000 CAD
Douglass Family Bursary at MacEwan University, Canada 2023-24 is for foundation and undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Douglass Family Bursary at MacEwan University, Canada 2023-24:
- Awarded to full-time and part-time students demonstrating financial need in various programs.
- Must be enrolled full-time or part-time.
- Must be in good academic standing.
- Special Consideration: If you are moving into your MBA year and were not previously considered for the scholarship, or if you were admitted to the MBA while studying on one of the 1+1 MBA partnering programmes, you are eligible to apply.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Choose a program (or two): Before you apply, browse the program list to find an area of study that interests you. It is a good idea to select a second program on your application in case your first choice is full.
- Requirements & deadlines: Make sure you meet the admission requirements for your program of choice. Review admission dates and deadlines so you know when to apply and when to submit your supporting documents.
- Talk to a recruiter: After reviewing admission information, book a meeting with an international recruiter who can answer your questions and help you make a plan.
- Submit your application: The application process is straightforward. Just follow the steps below and respond to all communication from MacEwan University. You can apply on your own or you can use an educational agent.
- Submit transcripts & documents: For academic records from outside of Canada, we require specific documents to assess your application for admission. Check the document requirements for your country and follow the process to submit your documents by the deadline.
- Complete the process: Avoid delays by submitting admission documents as quickly as possible and monitoring your To Do List in myStudentSystem for changes or new requests.
Please click the Douglass Family Bursary at MacEwan University, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Douglass Family Bursary at MacEwan University, Canada
- It is a foundation and undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by MacEwan University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here