This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Earth Sciences Postdoctoral Fellowships at the National Science Foundation, USA 2022-23, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial.
- They take all courses at the National Science Foundation.
- Domestic students are eligible
- All Postdoctoral Fellowships students are eligible
For the academic year 2022/2023, the National Science Foundation is happy to provide Postdoctoral Fellowships for scientists early in their careers to pursue training beyond their graduate degree in the United States.
The postdoctoral fellowship program is designed to identify promising young scientists and equip them with the experience they need to advance to positions of leadership in the scientific community.
Application deadline is ongoing.
The Earth Sciences Postdoctoral Fellowships at the National Science Foundation, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The entire sum of the fellowship is $90,000 each year, divided into two parts:
- A stipend of $65,000 per year is granted on a monthly basis to the Fellow;
- A $25,000 yearly fellowship payment is granted directly to the Fellow to cover the expenditures of the fellowship, which include:
- Materials and supplies, equipment, computing resources, access to databases, training courses, travel, publication charges, and subscription fees; expenses in support of the Fellow, such as office space, general-purpose supplies, and use of equipment, facilities, and other institutional resources;
- Individual or family health insurance offered through a group or individual plan, dental and vision insurance, disability insurance, retirement savings, dependent care, and relocating expenditures are all expenses related to fringe benefits.
The Earth Sciences Postdoctoral Fellowships at the National Science Foundation, USA 2022-23, is primarily for Postdoctoral Fellowship programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Earth Sciences Postdoctoral Fellowships at the National Science Foundation, USA 2022-23:
- Individual proposals must be submitted. Individuals, not institutions, get NSF postdoctoral scholarships. Individuals must, however, join with a suitable host institution anywhere in the globe.
- Be U.S. citizens (or nationals) or permanent residents of the United States at the time of proposal submission; be a graduate student or have worked in a position requiring a doctoral degree for no more than 18 full-time-equivalent months since receiving the degree at the deadline date.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Earth Sciences Postdoctoral Fellowships at the National Science Foundation, USA 2022-23:
- Students must submit the form and documentation in order to take advantage of the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide the relevant academic credentials, a CV, and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: A preceding year’s degree from a recognized university is required for admission to a postdoctoral program.
- The candidate must have a strong grasp of the English language.
Please click Earth Sciences Postdoctoral Fellowships at the National Science Foundation, USA 2022-23, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Leave a Comment