Here’s how the job details align with your job preferences.
Shift & schedule
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Work in employer’s/client’s home
- Care for pets
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Administer medications
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Feed or assist in feeding
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- CPR Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Client focus
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 8 to 16 hours per week