The University of Freiburg is providing an exciting scholarship opportunity to students who want to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Why choose to study at the University of Freiburg? Founded in 1457, the University of Freiburg is one of the oldest German universities and is now one of the nation’s leading research and teaching institutions. The university is dedicated to defining and pioneering new research areas and promoting a strategic interweaving of the natural and social sciences with the humanities.
- Applicants must be in their 4th semester of any degree study at the University of Freiburg.
- Applicants must be in the examination phase.
- Applicants must be doctoral students who are about to finish their doctorate (maximum six months until submission).
- Applicants must submit scores of the following language proficiency tests:
- DSH (result 2 or 3) or TestDaF – 4
- DSH 1 or TestDaF – 3
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: certified proof of English proficiency at B2 level
- Evidence of German language proficiency at the B2 level is required for an application for Studienkolleg.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor, Master, or PhD
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Applicants are required to apply via the application portal of the university.
Application Deadline: 15th July 2022