Daemen College Founders Scholarship is pleased to offer high performing international students financial assistance to help them enroll their degree program.
Daemen College Founders Scholarship program is aimed at providing grants for students facing financial challenges. This award is renewable upon maintaining a 3.0 QPA and full-time undergraduate status. This scholarship scheme will be providing awards benefit up to $11,000 to first-year students or transfers based on academic performance and up to $8,000 to transfers.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Daemen College, USA
Name of Institution(s): Daemen College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: Up to $11,000
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Study Level: Undergraduate & Graduate students
Nationality: International students
To become eligible for this award, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students.
- The scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Candidates must hold an offer for a full-time program at Daemen College, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- Candidates must ensure to provide evidence of meeting the Daemen College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Interested applicants must take admission for the undergraduate or graduate degree coursework at the institution and complete the application form.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2023