Applications for he Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship is now open for high performing students who wish to enroll for their Undergraduate degree.
The scholarship program is a Nigerian scholarship award that is part of the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). The main aim of this program is to provide finances, education and Human Capital Development Sector of Nigeria.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Julius Berger Nigeria
Name of Institution: Public Universities in Nigeria
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Scholarship Worth: Not Specified
Number of Scholarships: Several
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
To be considered for the Julius Berger Nigerian Scholarship, interested candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a female citizen of Nigeria
- Candidates must be in a federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria
- Applicants must be in the Faculty of Engineering/Environmental/Technology
- Must currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
Interested applicants must first apply for the program before the application deadline. All documents must be scanned before uploaded.
Application Deadline: October 9, 2023