The Northeastern Junior College is offering a scholarship opportunity to students who are willing to undertake a degree program at the Institution. This $750 scholarship is awarded to benefit worthy and needy students who seek to obtain a degree from NJC.
- Applicants must be worthy and needy students who seek to obtain a degree from NJC.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) showing a minimum score of 475 paper-based, 150 computer-based, or 52 internet-based
- International English Testing System (IELTS) showing a minimum score of 5.5
- iTEP Academic score of 3.4
- Michigan Test of English Language proficiency showing a minimum score of 75
- Completion of Level 5 advanced at an Intensive English Language Center
- Graduation from an American high school after attending for at least two years
- STEP examination LEVEL II evaluation or above
- Special admission waiver approved by the President of the college
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $750
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application: Applicants can log in to the college portal to submit their admission applications. All applications that include a cover letter will be considered automatically.
Application Deadline: 1st April 2022