Applications for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) Award Programme is now open to merit student who wish to enroll for their degree program at the Institution.
International applicants (2600 undergraduates and postgraduates) who are facing financial challenges, the FES is pleased to offer awards to these students to enable them to pursue their degree program in Germany. The scholarship refunds of health care costs and any income exceeding 400 € per month will be credited against the scholarship. It provides 934 € per month (basic scholarship programme) / 1.200 € per month (graduate scholarship programme), if applicable, 276 € of family allowance.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Friedrich Ebert Foundation
Name of Institution(s): Universities in Germany
Scholarship Worth: Not Specified
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
Applicants who are interested in this program must meet the following requirement:
- Applicants must be foreign students already studying, or doing their postgraduate studies at the time of application in Germany.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant academic qualifications that will be used to offer them admission into their prospective courses.
- Applicants must together with good academic achievement also possess good social and personal attitude that will play an important role in the selection process.
- FES expects scholarship holders to participate in extra-curricular seminars and activities of FES campus groups on a regular basis
- FES expects scholarship holdersto achieve above-average results in their degree courses
- FES expects scholarship holders to continue and intensify their socio-political commitment.
- At the end of each term, a semester report has to be submitted to FES which describes the scholarship holder’s current academic performance and his/her social engagement.
Interested applicants are expected to apply online within the stipulated application period. Applicants must note that candidates who are selected will be invited to two individual interviews.
Application Deadline: Not Specified