This is to bring to your notice the application window for DofB&E Merit Scholarships at University of Tasmania, Australia 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about DofB&E Merit Scholarships at University of Tasmania, Australia 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Business and Economics courses at University of Tasmania
- International Students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants are eligible
Regardless of their financial situation, scholarships enable worthy students to continue their studies. As a result, the International Dean of Business and Economics Merit Scholarships for 2022/2023 have been established by the University of Tasmania.
High-achieving overseas students can receive a Dean of Business and Economics Merit Scholarship in 2022, which will pay for 50% of their registration tuition at the University of Tasmania.
Application deadline is October 23, 2022.
The DofB&E Merit Scholarships at University of Tasmania, Australia 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Business and Economics courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For the duration of the course, each scholarship pays 50% of the registered tuition costs (including the cost of any extras or services).
DofB&E Merit Scholarships at University of Tasmania, Australia 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the DofB&E Merit Scholarships at University of Tasmania, Australia 2022-23
- High-achieving offshore and onshore international students are eligible if they have been offered a spot in a business or economics degree that qualifies when they start their first year in 2022.
- Students must have satisfied the minimal academic criteria as established by a University of Tasmania evaluation based on country-specific grading standards.
- every undergraduate or honors program in the College of Business and Economics
- programs for postgraduate coursework in TSBE.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- There is no need to submit a separate application because students are immediately assessed after submitting their international student application.
- Students must provide their high school transcripts and any other paperwork needed for their courses as supporting documentation.
- Aspirants must meet the prerequisites for the university’s undergraduate or graduate degree program in order to be admitted.
- Language Prerequisite: The university maintains the right to demand that all applicants take an English language exam.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the DofB&E Merit Scholarships at University of Tasmania, Australia?
- It is a Undergraduate and Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Tasmania
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Leave a Comment