This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Fully Funded Duke University Youth Interfaith Leaders Fellowship, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Fully Funded Duke University Youth Interfaith Leaders Fellowship, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is full
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- International students students are eligible
- All Fellowship applicants are eligible
The fellowship is a week-long residential course at Duke University that is entirely sponsored for the next generation of religious leaders. This is a priceless chance for young people who care about the environment from all backgrounds and ways of life to join a worldwide network of religious actors working on climate change.
Fellows will study a range of topics and draw on transferrable skills to create effective faith-based climate action initiatives for their individual communities through expert lectures, interactive sessions, policy discussions, and vocational training. Renowned experts in the fields of religion, climate change, politics, media, and sustainable development will provide the course material.
- Application deadline is August 10, 2023.
Fully Funded Duke University Youth Interfaith Leaders Fellowship, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- All travel, visa, accommodation, and subsistence costs will be provided by Faith For Our Planet.
Fully Funded Duke University Youth Interfaith Leaders Fellowship, USA 2023-24 is for Fellowship applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Fully Funded Duke University Youth Interfaith Leaders Fellowship, USA 2023-24:
- age must fall between 20 and 30 (needed)
- possess an undergraduate degree or be enrolled in one at the moment (at least in their third year of study).
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in philosophy, religious studies, environment, or another related discipline. An established local network (social, professional, religious, etc.) or the willingness to mobilize an accessible local network, a keen interest in learning about how religious beliefs and environmental stewardship commitment interact to lead a faith-based climate action project, good communication skills and fluency in English, and a strong commitment to diversity, inclusion, and intercultural understanding are also considered relevant work experience (paid, volunteer, internships, etc.).
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The online application form must be completed by all nominating organizations and potential candidates. A group of the program coordinators for Faith For Our Planet will review your application and profile.
- The online application includes questions on the candidates’ abilities, motivation, and pertinent academic, professional, volunteer, and leadership experience in addition to determining their fundamental eligibility for the program.
- Applicants who are chosen for an online interview will be informed if they are successful and asked to submit their reference letter(s) within 7 days of being selected. Only those applicants who successfully complete our application and interview processes will get an email notifying them of their selection.
Please click the Fully Funded Duke University Youth Interfaith Leaders Fellowship, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
University of Sydney Scholar Awards For International Undergraduate Students, Australia
- Duke University Youth Interfaith Leaders Fellowship is a Fellowship fellowship position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Duke University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for African applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here