This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Fully Funded Flinders University International Research Scholarships, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Fully Funded Flinders University International Research Scholarships, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is full.
- All courses offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship
- International students are eligible
- All Masters & PhD applicants are eligible
The Flinders foreign Research grant (FIPRS), a grant that covers foreign tuition expenses and also offers a stipend, is designed expressly to assist overseas students. International students who are interested are encouraged to apply.
Also Apply: Research Training Program at Monash University, Australia 2023-24
Candidates who exhibit exceptional potential for independent research, academic merit, academic research training, and research indicators and performance are given the FIPRS on a competitive basis. It is extremely competitive because there are only a small number of scholarships offered each year (5 scholarships will be granted in 2022).
Application deadline is August 4, 2023.
Fully Funded Flinders University International Research Scholarships, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries.
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Flinders University charges tuition for a foreign student pursuing a research higher degree.
- a living allowance (stipend) paid at a rate of $28,854.00 year (2022 rate). It has a yearly index and is tax-exempt.
- Possible establishing allowance (after enrolling at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to help with moving expenses and travel, providing the student can present receipts.
Fully Funded Flinders University International Research Scholarships, Australia 2023-24 is for Masters and PhD students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Fully Funded Flinders University International Research Scholarships, Australia 2023-24:
- The applicant must intend to begin full-time study for a higher degree by research in Australia for the first time in the year for which the award is to be offered, and they must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status, or New Zealand citizenship. They must also be a citizen of any country other than New Zealand.
- The candidate must have the intention to enroll in a research emphasis that aligns with the goals of the university’s research program.
- The candidate must meet all entrance criteria, including the English language requirements, for a higher degree through research.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- You must first submit an application for admission to a higher degree by research (PhD or Master of Arts by research), then an application for the International RHD Scholarship Group, in order to be considered for an AGRTPS and FIPRS.
- You must get in touch with a member of the academic faculty who specializes in your field of study and secure their commitment to supervising you if you are successful.
Please click the Fully Funded Flinders University International Research Scholarships, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Fully Funded Flinders University International Research Scholarships, Australia
- It is a Masters and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Flinders University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here